Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm in LOVE

I found the most comfortable sweats ever. Shade clothing has this sweat outfit on sale and they are to die for. They are super long which I love and so comfortable. I just can't say enough about them. I have pretty much been living in them since I got them. Not a lot of my clothes fit me right now as my belly is getting bigger, so they are perfect for pregnancy and even if you aren't. I've gone to the movies and the stores in them and don't feel like I'm dressed down at all. I'm just comfortable and warm and that's what matters. Hurry quick because they are going fast.

4 comments:

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

Yay for sweats, thanks for tellin me, you know me I am the queen of sweats! I'm wearin my gray ones right now!

Jodi said...

I better get over there - I threw away all of my sweats because they were ugly and worn out...so I'm needing some more "comfy" clothes!

Tasha said...

I want to get these as my belly is getting bigger too!! =) They look so comfy!

Meredith said...

Yay for sweats. I recently grew out of 2 pair of maternity pants. How sad is that? I swear, I'm gonna start wearing sweats to work.