Monday, January 26, 2009

25 Random Things about ME

My friend tagged me this on Facebook. I understand blogspot much better so I put it on here. Hope you enjoy a little more about me. I am tagging all of you who want to do this also, it's kinda fun learning more about people. rx4

1-I LOVE my daughter Juliana
2-I love ketchup. If I have a hamburger, hot dog, meat loaf, anything with ketchup, I smother it in it and then dip it in for some more. I love the stuff.
3-I hate January. It's always so cold and there is nothing to look forward to.
4-I also hate Tuesdays for some reason. I always have bad days on Tuesdays, not on purpose. I actually forget that I hate Tuesdays until the day is over and I remember and realize that's why it was a bad day. Lately it's actually been Thursday though.
5-I am pregnant with another girl and due June 4th
6-We are currently looking for a house in Orem and having a really hard time finding one we like and can afford
7-I love the clean
8-I hate doing laundry-but love when it's all done...does that ever happen?
9-I love to sit back, relax and watch movies
10-I ran a 1/2 marathon in August and LOVED it. I will try to do one every year now.
11-I love to run
12-I went to culinary school
13-I do not enjoy making dinner for 2 1/2. If I had lots of money and could cook for more people I would enjoy cooking again.
14-I enjoy making bread
15-My dad is from Chile and my mom is from Idaho
16-They met while my mom was working for the CIA in Chile
17-My mom was also Pres. Kimball's personal secretary right before he became prophet
18-We go to bed around 12:30 every night and I wake up around 8:30-9:00
19-I want some watermelon right now, yumm! Don't have any
20-I lived in Connecticut for a year as a nanny
21-I went to BYU-Idaho and loved it
22-I served a mission in Brazil
23-I speak Portuguese
24-I hate the cold
25-I am an Aries

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

I loved this post! Great stuff!

Jodi said...

That was fun to read - I'm surprized at how much I didn't know! Great post

Katy said...

Cute blog. I don't keep one. Instead, I sometimes post pictures on the family blog. I'm excited that you're having another baby girl. Jules will love her.

Janae Walker said...

Congrats on the girl!!!! Oh, if you hate the cold so much, don't live in most parts of Utah!!! :) Oh, I did sign up for my half-marathon on March 21st...thanks for the advice :)

Ron and Cheryl Pierce said...

How can you hate January? That's the month your favorite sister was born and also the month you got your favorite brother-in-law! Great info. Why don't you visit me and clean my house for me huh?

Tasha said...

Those were some fun things to learn about you! I agree with ketchup, condiments are just great! and neat info about your mom working for the cia and pres. kimball's secretary how fun!

heidi said...

And you are FABULOUS! There are so many fun things about you that i didn't know. I'm with you on this whole January thing...its a total downer.