Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My Little Princess

My mom got this cute "princess" outfit for Jules before she was born. It is a 3-6 month outfit and since Jules is 4 1/2 months old you would think it would fit by now. Well since Jules is only in the 5th percentile it's still a little big on her but I couldn't resist. She is a little princess and while I always hated that term (maybe it's just the grown up girls that use it that bugs me) I can't resist but calling her a princess. I will not let her get used to the term though. There is a snotty little girl in the nursery that really thinks her name is Isabella Princess. Gag me would ya. Anyway, here a bunch of pictures I took of her this morning.

She really has the cutest smile ever but I just couldn't capture it on camera.
This is what happened right before I started to take pictures. Are we really surprised though?
This is my favorite part about this outfit-Princess written right on her bum.
"Mom, I can't see"
Momma's little girl. She puts up with all the wierd things I do to her.
Since she was about 2 months old or probably even younger she would copy me when I stuck my tongue out. I thought I was teaching her but now that's all she does. She has some tongue action going on all the time it's actually pretty darn cute.
I love being a mom and love my little Jules so much; spit up and all.

No comments: