Wednesday, October 17, 2007

13 Months Apart

Now you are asking yourself "Who are 13 months apart". Well let me tell you in a very different and inapropriate way that I'M PREGNANT and the babies will be 13 months apart. I guess this is a way to see who really reads the blog. This will go to show that my family will not know for a while. I was going to wait to tell you all but I can't keep a secret. I know it's crazy and no this one wasn't planned either but what do you do? It will be crazy but it will all work out. I have two brothers that are 13 months apart and everything in the long run works out. I kept wondering why I was so hungry all the time and so tired and now I know why. We just found out this week. I can't stop from laughing because it's just funny. Probably because it stops me from crying. Brett is freaking out a bit seeing as he doesn't have a real steady job. Good thing we are moving into a 4 bedroom place in a couple of weeks. Brett's parents couldn't understand why we wanted a van and now when they read this they will know why.

Now for something on a lighter note. Here is an updated pictures of Jules in her exersaucer. She's grown into it now and loves it. She will be 5 months tomorrow and still weighs 11lbs or so. She has a particular love for this bee that she is eating.
Since we got all hand-me-down clothes I decided to do a little shopping of my own. We got all of Brett's sisters clothes and at first they all worked since they were both born in the same season...that would continue to work except the fact that Jules isn't growing. So all of the clothes that fit her now are 0-3 months and they are all summer clothes. So yesterday I went and bought some winter clothes that will fit her. She has never worn a pair of jeans so I bought some and I can't get over how cute she lookes in them. You can kind of see them in the picture. I had a lot of fun shopping. It's so fun shopping for girl clothes. Hmmm, wonder what number 2 will be.

Something else that I have been very busy doing is making jewelry. Callie got me started and I've just been going at it. Here are the things I've made so far. The pictures aren't the best but it gives you an idea.
So anyway, that's kind of what's been up with us. We did start giving Jules goat milk to see if that will work. She seems to be a little happier but still spits up a little so we still have that to deal with. This spit up is a little different though. It kind of curdles so I can just pick up chucks, it's great. So I did stop nursing her and doing that kind of messed my body up so I actually thought I was pregnant for about 5 days seeing as I was late but alas I am not! Yay! I've never been so excited to see my period.
We are moving the first weekend in November so anyone that can help would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure we'll be calling you anyway.




3 comments:

Babcock Family said...

aaaahhhhh!!!! your pregnant??! yes, now I know why Brett was calling us about our van. Bless your hearts. well congrats to you! I do hope for a boy just caue you need 1 of each.

Babcock Family said...

aaaahhhhh!!!! your pregnant??! yes, now I know why Brett was calling us about our van. Bless your hearts. well congrats to you! I do hope for a boy just caue you need 1 of each.

heidi said...

Oh my goodness!! Congratulations!! That is great news!!
By the way... your jewelry making skills are fabulous! Those are so cute!