Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bitter-Beer Face

Or should I say Pop-eye. Lately Jules has had this new thing. Well, new things I guess I should say. One, she likes to eat her toes now. It's the funniest thing. I know it's a normal thing but everything is just cuter when it's your own kid. She's also biting her lips and making the "bitter-beer face". I was able to capture a little of both things and she was able to surprise me and make the pop-eye face for this picture. Have I mentioned that Jules is not very photogenic.
Here's a better picture of her just eating her toes.

Now for an apology for all you that read the last blog and believed it to the point that you were too impatient to read the whole blog and you called me either mad or excited. I really did think that I was pregnant for a week so when I found out that I wasn't I decided it would be fun to make you all think I was for a little bit too. Trust me, I was freaking out more than you were. I must admit that I would have called right away also.
We still haven't moved yet, next week is the big week. We've already started packing and have a lot done but still have a lot ahead of us. We are in the process of buying a new car so that's exciting. Brett had an acappella group but it wasn't going where they wanted it to so they are in the process of starting over yet again.
Fall is here and I'm trying to love it. The cold just came a little too fast for me. I think that mostly I'm just not excited to have to worry about a kid in the cold.
Jodi I have to tell you that I went to a spinning class today. This guy in my ward has been trying to get me to go for the past 3 months and I finally made it. I did love it and am excited for the next chance I can get there.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

How funny that you should post about that! I am going to my first class tomorrow morning at 6:00 am. I am glad to know you liked the class - I am a little bit worried that it will TOTALLY KILL ME! But I am pumped up and ready to go! I will let you know how it goes!

Babcock Family said...

will someone tell me what spinning is?

Rebecca said...

oh my goodness...spinning is wonderful. the class i go to is actually a cross training spinning class so you get on and off the bike and work different parts of your body. the first time i went i really thought i was dying and it hasn't really gotten much easier but i do love the workout. the trainer dale is about 70 but he is tough. we just can't get enough. good luck with it.