Monday, October 29, 2007

Enjoying the Fall

We took some pretty cute pictures this week that we wanted to share. This family picture was just a "hurry and sit in the leaves and smile" picture. My brother blessed his baby on Saturday at my parents and we took advantage of my wonderful sister-in-laws photography skills.

Here Brett is showing off his skills of holding Jules' feet while she stands up. It almost looks like she is floating. He amazed everyone. She had the cutest dress on, it almost looked like she was a ballerina.
This picture is at my favorite park down by the Orem Wal-Mart. It's called Nielson Park and it's just beautiful. If you haven't been there you have to go see it. We had to get some pictures of us with all the beautiful colors since they are almost all gone.

Brett freaking out that she was too cold so he had her in his coat for the picture.
Jules showing off her flexibility skills.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

That park by Wal mart is beautiful. We will need to go and take a family picture sometime! Will you call me and tell me exactly where it is?

heidi said...

You guys are such a cute family.