Thursday, March 26, 2009

Do you want to play?!!!

So, here's how this game works-the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (or be lazy and copy and paste like I did). Then come back, let me know you're going to play and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift!
Won't this be fun?

4 comments:

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

I want to play!!! Me first, Me first! Yay!

David and Stacie said...

Hey, Stacey its been a long time since we have talked. Are you still working at the reception place? If so do you know if they are hiring?

Kimberli Norton said...

I want to play. This will be the first one for me. I have seen some of them before, but never really played it. I think it will be fun.

Andrew and Andrea Caldwell said...

Sorry Stacey, Brett said you caouldn't do Thursdays :( We did miss you but yea we will totally plan agan when there is good weather. Too bad we didn't get a cute pics of yours and angs cute tummys!