Wednesday, March 18, 2009

3 Year Anniversary

It has been 3 years today that Brett and I got sealed in the temple. I can't believe how much our lives have changed in that short amount of time. Our plan was to wait 2 years to have kids so that Brett could finish school and have a good job. I was going to work that whole time and we would be in a house shortly after baby #1 came along. Well, things don't always work out that way. We got pregnant after 6 short months and life has not been the same. It is so much better, and the joy Jules brings into our lives could never make up for the other things we had in mind. Now we are 2 1/2 months away from baby #2 with the hopes of a house in the near future. I get to stay at home and play mom and life is good. We are all healthy and happy and Brett has a great job that is not only secure (knock on wood) but that he loves. Brett has been a great husband and a wonderful father and I could not ask for any better. What can I say...he deals with me and that's not an easy job.
I still love the little story our invitation tells.

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats to you!!!

Kelsey said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! Isn't it crazy how things don't turn out how you expect but are usually for the better! :) Hope you guys do something fun to celebrate!!

Meredith said...

That invitation is so cute!

Keri said...

CONGRATS ON THREE YEARS. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME. WE COPIED YOUR INVITE FOR ONE OF HEATHER'S PICTURES. WILL SEND YOU A COPY.

KERI

Anonymous said...

Pretty crazy how time flies huh? It's been over three years for us now too... wierd to think!
Hope things are going well, and you guys find that perfect house soon!

The Critchfields said...

happy anniversary!

Jennifer said...

Oh, you've got to show me some of the scrapbooking pages that you do. It could give me a lot of ideas. I talke 90+ minutes for one page, which is forever...

Janae Walker said...

that was a fun day! i can't believe it...three years!