Thursday, December 11, 2008

Coffee Anyone?

Last night Brett's group, Hangtime, had a performance at a Discovery Christian Church in Taylorsville. They did a great job and everyone loved them. Jules kind of stole the show with her dancing front and center to all the songs. After the performance they let us decorate a Christmas ornament. I was busy doing that and Jules had climbed up on a bench drinking her little Capri Sun. A minute later I hear her coughing so I look over and there was a cup of coffee on the bench and Jules decided she wanted to try it. It wasn't hot so it didn't burn her, but I have no idea how much she drank. This would be her first experience with caffeine since I never drink it. On the ride home she was banging her head from side to side for a minute but other than that, we didn't see any other signs. The funny thing is that I have been craving coffee lately so I was a little jealous. I do have some substitute stuff from Brazil that we would give our converts. It helped them switch over to a more healthy hot drink that kind of tastes like coffee but it's made out of barley and doesn't have any caffeine.

4 comments:

heidi said...

HAHA!! That is the funniest story!! She is such a fun kid!

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

That is so freakin funny... I thought that was stuff that only my kids would do! I love it!

Heather said...

HAHA I am laughing out loud at work. That is the funniest thing I have heard all day

rhodesfamily said...

getting started a little early, isn't she? :) how funny! that is really sad about dr. gordon! he's actually the father-in-law of nick's business partner. i didn't know him, but i heard he was so nice and happy! meg