Thursday, June 5, 2008

No longer a baby

The other day when I got her hair all in pig tails, I put her on my nieces little tricycle and she loved it. She's growing up so fast and these pictures are proof. Look how big she looks. Lucky for me, she couldn't reach the peddles so I am still needed which makes me feel good.

I am trying to grow my hair out. It seems to be taking forever though. I usually get a hair cut when I feel a need to change something. I haven't been able to do that so instead I get to experiment on Jules. First it was the pig tails, which I am in love with now. Today I went a different route. I was giving her head a break from the pig tails and as I was brushing it I realized how much natural curl there is. Now I know you wouldn't guess it from the above pictures but look at this...
Instead of brushing it straight, I just ran my fingers through it after and this happened. Lou, if you thought Jules looked like Brett before, don't these pictures really make her look like him when he was a baby? The pictures didn't really turn out good but hopefully enough for you to get an idea.

I do have to say that she sits amazingly still while I do her hair. I just let her play with Brett's toothbrush and she's perfectly content.

5 comments:

Janae Walker said...

she is growing so big!!! i can't believe it! she is just so adorable! i miss you! when can we hang out? i am in vegas until june 9th...so, just let me know! you need to see little reed :)

Anonymous said...

PAA-HAHAHA! She looks exactly like Brett with that curly hair! HAHA! so adorable! She gets cuter every day. I love the piggy-tails too!

rhodesfamily said...

hey, i'm so glad you finally posted how to leave a comment! i've been wanting to for so long now! so long time, no see! you look amazing!!! what's your secret? and your little girl is adorable!! so where are you living now? are you working? i need an update! i have a blog-nickmegandmav.blogspot.com-if you want to check it out. meg

Tasha said...

hey stac! I was looking on my friend kelsy's blog and i saw your name! and sure enough it was you. how areyou guys doing?? Jules is so SO big! I love the piercing her ears, and you are right its great when you don't remember the pain! how is the ward back home??

Bridget said...

I love the pig tails and curls! They're so cute, and you're right, she looks so big! I can't believe she's your little girl, wasn't it yesterday when you were jumping off of Ashley's roof....
That's great that she'll sit still for you while you do her hair. If I want to even touch Boston's hair I have to full on tackle him and chase him around the house.