Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pictures

Here are the pictures we took from Jules birthday party. This is her opening her presents. I'm a horrible mom and didn't even get her anything. It just totally spaced me since we were so busy packing, moving, and working. Her earrings really were for her birthday though so I don't feel too bad. Luckily my family remembered and got her some stuff so she had something to open.She didn't have much success blowing out her candle. She wanted to touch it instead.
I thought she would be so good and excited to eat her cake. She was so tired though and for once, didn't like all the attention.
She didn't like this too much after she was done rubbing her eyes. OUCH!
This was a phase Jules went through for a couple of days. She would give people the nastiest looks. This was the best I could do on camera. If looks could kill though, we would all be dead. She thought it was kind of funny though and would laugh afterwards.
Today I got a little creative and put Jules hair in pig tails. The back looks really cute but the front makes her look even more like a boy. It's nice to be able to do something different with her hair though.
So I'm training for a half marathon. I'm doing it with Brett's brother, Kyle, and my brothers wife, Kellie. Our 10 week training officially starts next week but we have to make sure I can even start the training. I took Jules for a run up the canyon today and she loved it. Next time I will put a hat on her, that or wake up earlier. NAH!
Here is a video of Jules walking. She's still afraid to walk and where she can get around just fine on her hands and knees, she will continue to crawl instead of walk. She really has good balance though. Just a little scared.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULES. It's SCARY how much she looks like Brett. She's like a little, dark-eyed version of him. It cracks me up!

Jodi said...

Those are great cake pictures! Good luck with the marathon- I think you're crazy!

Rebecca said...

hooray for half marathons!!! you will never regret it once your done. what adorable pics of little jules, i want to meet her so bad. we are coming to utah this summer. mallory is getting married june 27th so we will be there for about 3 weeks around that time. you sould come to the wedding, she would love it.

Jennifer said...

Yeah, that's me making the annoucement. You're not out of the loop! Yes, it's too bad you guys were crazy busy today and that Jules was sick. I really wanted to see her walk. Remember to update about the half marathons!

Ashley said...

Cute pictures! Halle had an ear infection on her birthday and just took chunks of her cake and threw it on the floor. So she didn't think to much of the cake either. I think the dirty looks picture has to be the best. I hope things are going good. Call us.