Thursday, May 22, 2008

Jules is 1!

So Jules had her birthday on Sunday and she got to eat her own cake. She also decided to walk like 2 days before her official birthday. She took 33 steps for Brett but hasn't really wanted to walk since. She has balance and everything, she just gets scared and knows she can get to where she wants to by crawling. She had a very uneventful birthday because we have been so busy packing and moving. We are moving in with my parents for a few months until we can qualify for a house loan with Brett's new job. We really don't know how we feel about living with parents again but hopefully it won't be too bad of a situation. In all the packing, Brett packed up the camera cord so I can't download pictures. Things have just been really crazy and busy and we are ready for them to slow down a little and ready for the change more than ever. I did enjoy my job at Ventana and got to know some really great people but I am a little glad to be done. There is some crazy drama that goes on and I just want to spend more time with Jules.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday to Jules! We love you!