Thursday, February 18, 2010

Couponing Class

Have you ever heard of those people that walk around using coupons all of the time and saving hundreds of dollars? Have you always wanted to know how they do it? Have you always wanted to do it but thought it was way too much work? Well, I have. It is still work, but it's worth it if you want to save your family hundreds of dollars while building up your storage.

I am having a class here at my house on Tuesday, February 23 at 7pm to learn more about this craze of "couponing". It is a CLASS, not a party. I will of course have some refreshments, but there is no pressure to buy anything. Just come learn how to take advantage of coupons and sales. If you need my address just e-mail me and I will give it to you. staceyywilson@gmail.com.

9 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

That's funny. My cousin Michelle Bishop is having the same class at her house at the same time on Tuesday. :)

heidi said...

I will try to get up there to it! I have class but want to come and learn!

Kelsy Thomson said...

Oh my gosh i have TOTALLY been wanting to be one of those people! I so wish I could be there! I have to work but I hope it goes well!

Heather said...

I want to come!!! Too bad I live in the frozen tundra! I will host you teaching me up here!

House of Stiles said...

What! What if I want to buy something... cant you have some candles or a cooking stone for me to buy? Sounds good, hope to make it.

Jodi said...

Well...if you are going to have refreshments, count me in! :)
KIDDING - I would love to come - I'll make arrangements for my little kids. Can I bring a friend?

Suzanne said...

I am impressed! I seriously need to learn this skill. Wish we lived closer so I could come! Maybe you could do an online course ;)

heidi said...

I hope it went alright. Sorry I had to miss it. I'll bring your pan by this afternoon. Will you teach me all that you know about couponing? :)

Suzanne said...

I put this comment on mine too, but I thought you might not see it there! Thanks for the birthday wishes! Yes, I do know Heather. She is wonderful! But that said I am also a blog stalker :) especially for people who have such amazing ideas!