Friday, January 29, 2010

Before and After

We have been busy, and here are a few of the reasons why...
Libby just turned 8 months old yesterday. She is growing like a weed and doesn't stop. She is crawling and gets everywhere she wants. I love this because she gets what she wants instead of expecting me to know what that is.


She is usually happy...if she is getting attention. She is spoiled rotten though, because I just love her and her snuggles, so much that I end up holding her a lot.


If you look close you can see Libby's 2 front teeth on the bottom. She popped her second tooth out yesterday.
Jules, of course needed some attention too.
Aren't those eyes identical? Jules weighs 29 lbs and Libby weighs 20 lbs. They are 2 years and 10 days apart. Is there something wrong with that? On a plus side, Libby doesn't spit up as much any more. She did today though, because her tummy did not like the plums she had for breakfast. We gave her plums because she tends to not poop very much. Hence the 20 lbs.
Last week we were all sick. The girls had a small case of RSV which included a nasty deep cough. It lasted Jules about 10 days. I got a sinus infection at the same time along with the same cough. Thank goodness it is mostly gone.

This is our new set of wheels. We sold our car, which was a huge blessing, and sold it right after finally finding a van that we wanted. So far we love it.
We also got new phones. Yay! We have unlimited texting, unlimited internet, and unlimited mobile to ANY mobile...and pay the exact same each month. We have never had text messaging before, because we are so cheap. So it has been nice.
I have been on a huge 'blue' kick lately. These pillows got me started on a little theme for a few of our rooms in the house. I love blue and the calming effect it gives.
This is my new jewelry organizer that I LOVE.
New curtains for our bedroom that I made and love.
This is a before picture of our tiny bathroom. It did have some color to it with decorations but I forgot to take a picture with it. So here it is, as plain as can be.

And the after picture... I just did this yesterday, so we are still getting used to it. So far, I'm in love.

This is our bathroom downstairs before...
And after... It's the same blue. The vanity still needs help, but that will have to come later.
Our family room before....
And after.... I just added curtains and pillows. It still needs more but I just haven't found the perfect things to go in it yet. It all comes slowly with a house.
This is a couch table we got from a friend. I liked it but the colors were wrong. So this is before...
And after... Don't mind the picture, I don't develop pictures very often, so we get to enjoy some of Heidi and Jesse's engagement pictures until I do.
Life has been crazy busy and we love it. Here is another new found love of mine halftees.com. You definitely need to check them out.

13 comments:

Jodi said...

I like it!! I think it looks awesome! Good job!

Rach said...

Wow that looks great! Want to do my house now? :)

Amy said...

It looks great! Good for you.

Your girls are beautiful.

Stephanie Salmon said...

Wow, all the changes look great! And those half tees look pretty cool, especially being pregnant! I might have to get me one...

House of Stiles said...

Stacey! You are just way too productive even with 2 little kids.. you are making us all look bad. JK. Everything looks great! You need to come over to my house and give me a few tips.

Matt and Suzanne said...

I have your same pillows! Your house is so stinking cute and I LOVE your jewelry organizer. You definitely have a talent. Your girls are getting so BIG and so CUTE. Love the cute sister pics!

Angie said...

I can't believe how much your two girls look alike! They are both adorable, and I'm glad to see that you are doing well and can relate to the business! Keep pluggin!

Em said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the jewelry organizer.... I have SO MUCH Jewelry. I really need one of those!! Did you make it?

Babcock Family said...

I LOVE the change in the table. Good job! I really like the blue too. It makes me think I need to get going on my rooms

Lindy said...

Fantastic job!!! I love how everything looks. Your bathroom looks like an upscale hotel. Can I come stay? Very tastefully done - love it! It makes being home fun, doesn't it?

Stephanie Salmon said...

Yay, I get to see you on Saturday! Thanks so much for making the effort to come. Come as late as you need to. :)

Bridget said...

Everything about this post is just cute cute cute! Your girls look just like each other to me, seriously. I love your jewelry holder too, now I want one!!!

BellaMamma said...

Love all the work you've done! Wow! A few thoughts:

-Our coffee tables look similar
-Love your jewelry hanger - I'm planning on making one for my earrings soon
-Your bedroom pillows are gorgeous; did you make them?
-Don't worry about your little girls. Elli is over 16 lbs, Anjali is barely 22 lbs. They are only 22 months apart and wearing the same diapers. :)
-We should get together.