Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter and House

Jules looking through her Easter basket.
We didn't do candy this time because Jules has been sick. So she got a princess dress up and LOVED it.
This is just a classic blackmail picture for her teenage years. Thanks for the idea Lou. I think she walks better in high heels than I do.
Jules eating a cupcake like a dog.
This is the house we are in the process of getting. It was raining really bad today and I totally forgot to get a picture of the outside so stay tuned. This is the kitchen.
Living room/Front room
Master bath. It's tiny but at least we have one.
Huge family room downstairs
Like I said, more pictures to come.

9 comments:

Loni said...

How exciting! It looks like a nice, updated roomy home. . . and best of all it will be yours. Congrats!

Jennifer said...

House looks great...what looks even better is the naked Jules in high heels!! :)

Janae Walker said...

the house looks awesome! jules is just so funny....i wish we could see you guys....if we are ever in utah, i will let you know!

Jodi said...

The house looks great - good luck with everything!

Kelsey said...

Jules is so cute. I love the "eating cupcake like a dog" picture. Haha. Your house looks beautiful!! Looks like a great find. I hope everything works out!!

Babcock Family said...

I'm so excited to come see it!

Bridget said...

Jules is so adorable! I love the heels, lol. :)
And your house looks sooo cute! I can't wait to see the outside pics. That's so exciting!!!!

rhodesfamily said...

congrats on the house-it looks beautiful inside. and how awesome that it's in your old ward! your neighborhood makes all the difference!

The Critchfields said...

I'm loving the kitchen- you could cook some great stuff in there- best of luck!