Monday, November 3, 2008

VOTE!

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a long time. Life has just been boring and I've been lazy. My friend Kelsey posted this amazing thing online that is just shocking to me. It is Obama talking about abortion and his support of abortion. Listen carefully to what he says.

.

Since when is having a baby a punishment? Don't women have a choice to have sex or not? (Of course there are exceptions in rape victims, but there are plenty of people willing and wanting to adopt.) He's saying that women should have a choice to have a baby or not. HELLO! If you don't want a baby, have protected sex or better yet, no sex at all. Obama just gives me the creeps. Please get out there and vote for what is right!

3 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

Wow, that video was insane! Especially for people like me who can't have kids. Wow. That's all I can say. Wow.

Jennifer said...

Oh yeah, I hate Obahma too. Thanks for the post!

Meredith said...

I hadn't heard all of those quotes. I wanted to just vomit when he said, "If one of my daughters makes I mistake I don't think that they should be punished with that baby." The ability to conceive a child is a priviledge that not all women have and just because some women are irresponsible they see it as acceptable to throw that life away. No one is trying to take the choice away from women- there is a time for a choice. This is saying that you don't need to accept the consequences for your actions. Anyone that engages in sex has the possibility of creating life but they should not be given the go ahead to destroy human life. It just makes me want to cry. Thanks for the post!