Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Who loves daddy?

Last Saturday I worked from 10am-10pm so Jules was home with Brett all day. Since then, they have been inseparable. He would just put his head up to her and she would give him a big hug...over and over to pose for the picture. It's so cute how they play together.


Jules got up on the table and I gave her a fork to go at it with the chocolate cake.
We always go camping over Memorial Day weekend but this year my parents were on vacation in China so we decided to go for Labor Day Weekend instead. Jules loved riding on the four wheelers. All the kids have to use helmets but there isn't one small enough for Jules so here she is testing one out anyway. She wasn't a huge fan. Holding her is my niece Brook who Jules just loves. When those two are together, they are inseparable.
Did you all know that fall is here? Yesterday as I was running errands I looked up at the mountains and realized the trees are turning colors? I couldn't believe that I hadn't noticed it yet. Then I remembered that earlier that day I noticed that Jules had 3 molars that I didn't know about. She now has 11 teeth and all this time I thought she only had 8. I guess they call me Spacey for a reason. I do have to admit that I haven't really been all there for the past little bit.

I would like to thank all 2 of you for coming to my Tupperware Party last week, yes I said 2. I still haven't closed the party so if there is anyone interested in anything just let me know before Friday. Can't beat the life time warranty!

2 comments:

The Critchfields said...

Sorry I didn't come to your tupperware party Stacey- I was busy, and it is quite a drive- but I feel bad only 2 people came! Congrats on the half marathon!

Meredith said...

My goodness- Jules is getting so big! Wow- time has just flown by.....