Sunday, September 7, 2008

Tupperware Party this Wednesday


Do you hate throwing rotten produce away? I hate that strawberries only last 2 days, carrots only last 2-3 weeks and the list goes on. There is now a solution to help it last longer, stay fresher and more crispy and it's called Tupperware. So it's really late notice and I really hate these type of partys but here I am throwing a Tupperware Party . The party will be this Wednesday the 10th from 7-9pm. Sadly, for our wedding we didn't get much tupperware so 2 1/2 years later I am still in need and this will help me out a lot. If you would like to come see their latest stuff, come on over, and see our new place too. If you need our address please e-mail me at staceynau@hotmail.com. Something about putting my address where anyone can see it is a little creepy, so e-mail and I can give you more details. I would love to see any one of you that check this blog on a regular basis. Oh and I'll be sure to make some yummy refreshments!