Wednesday, March 12, 2008

MTC Reunion

We realized that it has been 3 years since we've been home from our missions so we decided it was time to get together. Us 4 sisters flew out to Brazil together and all went to the same missions so we've been through a lot together. It's been fun to see us all get married and to watch the families grow. Janae, on the right is due in 10 days (from the time the picture was taken on Monday) and we only hope the other 2 will follow behind us soon.
We have many pictures of me and my belly doing the same thing so we had to do it will Janae as well. I almost miss being pregnant seeing her...haha, NOT!
We had a lot of fun at dinner and laughed the whole time. I might add the Brad McOmber also joined us for dinner but had to leave afterwards because he had a date. We mocked him the whole time for being single but I guess he is trying.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Aww, congrats! It looks like you guys had a great time. :) I love your hair!

heidi said...

I work with Janae!! Have we made that connection before? She is so nice! Well it looks like it was fun reunion!