Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hoppy Easter!

We had a great Easter spent in the company of great family. Here is a picture of Brett throwing Jules up in the air (it seemed to be the theme of the night's party). Isn't that a great picture? It was such a beautiful day and so good to get outside and enjoy some fresh air.
Here are some pictures of Jules in her new Easter Dress.


She is getting so big. Last week I went in to get her in the morning and she was standing up in her crib. I was so proud and excited for her and she was pretty proud herself. We didn't realize what was ahead though. She had learned to stand up but not how to get down. We would put her in bed and she would stand right back up and eventually her legs would get really tired and she would start to cry really hard and didn't know what to do from there. One time we let her cry for about 10 minutes hoping she would just fall. Finally Brett went in to get her and she was shaking and sweating; but of course, still standing. Since then she has learned to get down and has been doing really well with that. Now she is walking all around the furniture and just loves being so mobile.

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

She is such a doll! What a cute girl! She is getting so big. In those pictures she just looks older. I loved Jonas' paci probably as much as he did. I wouldn't worry about taking her off of it until she is 2 give or take because it is so great for naps and at night. When Jonas turned 1 I would only let him have it in his bed and on trips in the car. It's amazing how it calms them instantly. But it wouldn't hurt to see how she reacts if you don't give it to her. I'm just such a fan of the paci that I wouldn't worry too much about trying to get her off of it for awhile.

Heather said...

I cannot believe how big she is...she is adorable, I love her little Easter outfit!! I cannot wait to have my own haha

Jodi said...

It was a fun day! I think the "baby throwing" was my favorite part - along with the food!

Kelsy Thomson said...

Looks like you have such a sweet, happy little girl! Its so fun enjoying those milestones, huh. Like you said, we do need to get together sometime. It would be so fun! Funny that you mentioned Meerkats...Mason's nickname is Meerkat Mason. This is because from the day he was born he could hold his head up for long periods of time and has the BIGGEST eyes. Hopefully Jules won't be afraid of him:) Hope you guys are doing well!

Bridget said...

Those pictures are so sweet. :) I love her little cardigan.