Friday, February 29, 2008

Thoughts for Today

-The weather has been so wonderful and I can't wait for summer so I can take Jules into the swimming pool we have here at the apt. comlex.
-Today I was driving and saw a man on a big motorcycle pulling a trailer that had 2 huge stuffed apes on the trailer as though they were passangers. Who does that?
-Jules officially has 1 tooth on the bottom
-Jules does the army crawl and loves to explore.
-Jules waves hello and good-bye...for those of you that don't know, they are the same thing.
-Jules loves to give high-5's
-We don't have a bathtub in our apt so for the first time today I gave her a bath in the kitchen sink. She didn't LOVE it like I had hoped but she did like it.
-We got rid of our night person position so I get to do all the extra stuff that she used to do like filing and posting notices on doors.
-I am going to be watching 4 extra kids most of next week while their parents enjoy the week in L.A.
-Brett graduates in April and is freaking out because he doesn't have a job yet.
-Brett is getting his scooter summerized so he can take it out with this sunshine we've been getting.
-One of the apartments here has bed bugs.
-I finally got the book "The Book of Mormon Made Easier". I understand the BofM but this gives you new insight that I never really thought about before.
-I really want a new comforter and hope to buy one with the extra $ I'll be making babysitting next week.
-We bought a wii last week and really love playing it.
-Brett and I will be married for 2 years on March 18-that's just crazy to me.
-I have been home from my mission now for 3 years.
-I hate making dinner on Friday nights. Don't ask me why, it's just my day to take a break from making dinner.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

I saw that guy on the motorcycle too! He made me laugh. :)
That's stinks about the extra work you have to do now.
And good luck babysitting, I hope you survive so that you can get that comforter. :D
And I agree, making dinner on Friday nights should just be a given No NO.
And yay for warm weather!!! Halle-freakin-lujia!