Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I've been tagged

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 4 people, and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged, and asking them to read your blog

10 years ago I was...15 years old and halfway through my sophomore year in high school. We had moved into our new house in Lindon the summer before and I had made a whole bunch of new friends and was pretty much enjoying life as much as you can in High School.

5 things on my to-do list today...(1) Take a shower (2) Get our taxes done (3) Run some errands for work (4) Get a hair cut (5) Exercise

Things I would do if I became a billionaire...Give a lot to the church. Go on a great vacation and buy houses at those places so we could go there often. Buy us a nice house here. Help family out with their finances. Invest in a student apartment complex... I see how much $ they make here and I want to be in on it.

3 of my bad habits...(1) snacking while I made dinner (2) judging people before I get to know them (3) forgetting people's names when I first meet them

5 places I have lived...(1) Lindon, UT (2) Rexburg, ID (3) Fairfield, CT (4) Brazil (5) Orem, UT

5 jobs I've had...(1) Assistant manager to a student apt. complex (2) Bakery manager to the best catering company in UT (3) Bindery worker at BYU (4) Taco Time(5) Taco Bell- don't laugh, I loved those taco jobs.

Things people don't know about me...I want to move away from Utah or at least Utah County, not quite sure why but I just do.

I am tagging: Callie, Rebecca, Janae, Ashley

1 comment:

Jodi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.