Monday, December 3, 2007

Disneyland here we come!!!

All last week I was waking up at 7:15 to listen to FM100 because that's when they announce the time of day that they will be giving 4-3day park hopper passes to Disneyland. Every day we would try to win and we never got through. Well today I totally forgot to wake up and listen but luckily Brett joined the loyal listener club and they e-mailed him the time. So at 10:00 this morning we started listening and called in when they said to call in and Brett is so amazing and got through and was caller #10. That's what caller you have to be to win. We are soooo excited. There were days that we were planning on not going because of expense and days that we were going to go so it has just been an on and off thing but now we are going. There is an ultimate get away but we didn't win that which includes the flight but we did win the tickets and 2 nights at a hotel. So Disneyland here we come. I tried to keep telling people that we were going to win and we did. My mom says that we have so much luck and I just told her that it's because we actually try. Most people think that they will never win so they don't try. Even if we didn't win at least we tried. I just have to give a shout out to Ashley for trying to call in for me that one day for the ultimate dream get-away. YAY!!!


2 comments:

Jodi said...

Good For YOU!!! I really can't believe you got through! I'm going to try this week! Maybe I will be as lucky as you!

Ashley said...

I am so excited for ya. That is so awesome. The bows I got are expensive, but they sure are cute. And ours still look pretty cute.