Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Dinner and Cell Phones

By the title you might think that I have a comment on not answering your phones during dinner. I used to get really frustrated about cell phones and people using them too much and what not and I have to admit that I am one of those. I'm on my phone a lot and love the convenience of cell phones which brings me to the topic I would really like to address. We recently changed cell phone providers and have been more than disappointed with them. We had T-mobile which we never really had problems with except we couldn't get coverage in our apartment. So we went to Cingular and they promised we would be happy with them and we were given 30 days to cancel with no charges. Well let me just tell you that is a big fat lie! We want to cancel and now it's going to cost us over $200 to do so. It is this big fat mess and I just want to advertise to anyone who is out there looking for a new cell phone to not go with Cingular/AT&T. I was also wondering which provider you all use and love. Please respond and let us know what you have tried also or if you have had issues with other companies for us to avoid problems in the future.

Also, I know I'm a chef, I'm not the best chef but I did go to school for it, and worked in the food industry for at least 5 years. Having said this I still have problems coming up with ideas for dinner. So here I am asking you guys what some of your favorite dishes are to eat/make. I always hear older women complaining that it's hard to cook for just 2 people after raising a family of 5 or whatever the numbers are. Try cooking for hundreds at a time and down sizing to 2. So please reply and help us out, we are getting desperate. Thanks so much.

2 comments:

heidi said...

I love Verizon! I have been so happy with them. As for dinner, Top Ramen, Mac & Cheese, PP&J. Oh dang, a college students menu isn't very helpful! :)

heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.