Saturday, November 17, 2007

I guess it's time to update the blog.

So where in the heck did November go? I guess we're only just a little over half way done, but still! Stacey's slow on the blog, so here's an update.

Jules has been sick the last few weeks. It's the first time she's ever been sick. She has a cute, but nasty cough. It only comes out a few times every day. She's just turned very sullen and is really out of it. We're lucky she's not that whiney. We're still trying to get her to sleep through the night, like she did the first 2 months of her life. A few weeks ago, Stacey decided that she was just going to let her cry, rather than get up every hour or so. This was great news for me as I have been saying that she's already spoiled. She's doing pretty good so far. We've had a few days where she'll cry for a few hours even, but for the most part, she's learning.

Stacey's doing great with her new job. It definitely keeps her busy though. Ya know what though? It's worth the free rent! We love it here. Once you get past the weekend party people running through the halls at midnight (this is a singles apartment complex) it's not bad at all.

As for me, I'm keeping busy. I spent the last couple of weeks trying to get rid of sinus problems. I'd wake up with a headache and it would last all day. I finally got rid of it a couple days ago. We figured it was from all the dust from moving. The semester is coming to a close, which is exciting. Yep, that's about it. We're settling in and loving it here. Come visit any time. If you haven't seen the place yet, come check it out. If you already have, we always enjoy company.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Stacey-
we miss you. Call us. I hope Jules starts to feel better. Love Ashley

The Critchfields said...

Stacey-
So you and many others with blogs inspired me, and now Ryan and I have a blog http://sunandmooncritchfield.blogspot.com/ - you can check it out if you like. Your baby is adorable! It is nice to be able to see how you are doing - hope all is well-
Karen