Monday, August 27, 2007

Jules and teddy


Today Brett made me realize that it's been 3 weeks since I've updated our blog. Wow, does time fly by. There really wasn't much to say and we hadn't taken any new pictures so I didn't have anything to post. I had to take this picture today of Jules because she found a new friend. I gave her this teddy bear today to see if she would like it and to my surprise she loves it. She's such a cuddler so now she has something to cuddle with when she sleeps. It's really cute.

Here are some updates:

-This past week I went back to work managing the bakery at my old job Culinary Crafts. I realized how much I love being a stay at home mom. The first couple of days were hard since it was the longest I had been away from Jules. We are lucky enough that Brett was able to be with her instead of having to have a baby sitter. I don't miss the early mornings that's for sure. If you want to see some of my work you can go to culinarycrafts.com anything that is bakery related is stuff that I made.
-We had something very exciting happen to us. I got a new job as an assistant manager to an apartment complex called Ventana (to see more go to ventanapt.com). We will be moving to the complex and getting free rent, plus $500 a month for only working 2 mornings a week and every other Saturday for 4 hours. The apartment includes free utilities, cable, internet, washer and dryer, dishwasher and is 4 bedrooms making it 1300 square feet. It's such a great deal for us right now. We will be saving over $1000 a month, we are very excited. Not only all of that but we will be getting out of the basement and getting some good natural sun light. On the same day I got the job we also sold our keyboard and washer and dryer and Brett got his grant $. Can I just tell you how blessed we are. Oh, and since we will be moving I won't have to be in the nursery anymore which I am way excited about.
-Brett started school and they decided to change his curriculum on him so he had to rearrange his schedule a bit.
-I thought Jules was getting a tooth but luckily she's not.
-Jules is rolling over like crazy. She can only go from stomach to back.
-Jules is still not growing although today she decided that she wanted to eat every 2 hours instead of every 3 hours.
-Brett and I for the first time we apart for more than 24 hours since last February when we were engaged. He went up to Ogden for Acappella stock while I stayed home. He spent Friday night there which is the first time other than when I was in the hospital that we didn't sleep in the same bed since we've been married.
-I have now officially bored you to death with our lives and now you will hope that I never go 3 weeks without writing again so you don't ever have to go through this torture again!

No comments: