Tuesday, July 3, 2007

In loving memory of Sonia

This picture was taken on Sunday at grandma's house. Tammy was getting Jules to talk and smile and of course spit up. She kept looking around and not at us. It was as though she was looking at the angels around her. We had just found out about an hour earlier that Sonia, my 11 month old cousins daughter had past away the night before from SIDS. They would have been really good friends since they would have been pretty close in age. I always hoped they would be good friends like her mom and I were growing up and still are. Although we know she is happy up in Heaven it doesn't make it easy all the time. I will say that I have never been so happy to hear my baby cry in the morning as I have these past two days. Sonia was the cutest and happiest little baby girl ever. I never heard her cry until she was about 9 months old, and she lives just down the street from us.

No comments: